Armenia
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

The Republic of Armenia is a democratic sovereign state in western Asia with a population of approximately 3 million people. The Armenian Apostolic Church is widely recognised as the world’s oldest church, and is the country’s primary religious establishment with 93% of the population as adherents. Constitution and government The […]

Read More

Azerbaijan
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

The Republic of Azerbaijan is a contiguous transcontinental presidential republic in the Caucasus region, situated at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Azerbaijan is a member state of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The vast majority (around 96%) of the population of Azerbaijan identifies as Muslim.  Although Azerbaijan […]

Read More

Bahrain
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

Bahrain has a population of 1.3 million, of which only half are citizens. Citizens belong mostly to Islam (99%), the remaining 1% are Christians, Hindus, Baha’is and Jews. There are no statistics regarding Shia and Sunni representation, however, it can be assumed that Shiites represent a majority. The other half […]

Read More

Cyprus
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

The Republic of Cyprus is a sovereign island state in southeastern Europe. Situated in the Mediterranean Sea, it is located close to Turkey (north), Syria and Lebanon (east), Israel (south east), Egypt (south) and Greece (west). The Republic of Cyprus is a democracy that has de jure sovereignty over the entire […]

Read More

Georgia
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

A former Soviet republic which declared its independence in 1991, Georgia is today a representative democratic semi-presidential republic, lying at the intersection of Europe and Asia. The northern regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia have declared independence from Georgia, though there is little international recognition for their independence, and Georgia […]

Read More

Iraq
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

Iraq is surrounded by Saudi-Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Iran and Kuwait, and has been at the centre and conflux of events not just in the region but worldwide for decades. Iraq is a member of the League of Arab States (LAS), as well as the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). […]

Read More

Israel
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

Israel has a population of around 8.7 million people. Those identifying as Jews represent an estimated 75% of the population, while 17.8% identify as Muslims. Smaller religious minorities are Druze (1.6%), Christians (2%), Baha’is, Samaritans, Karaites and Jehovah’s Witnesses.1https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/israel-population Established as a homeland for the Jewish people in 1948, Israel’s […]

Read More

Jordan
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a sovereign state with a constitutional monarchy in western Asia with a population of approximately 7.9 million. More than 90% of citizens are Sunni Muslims and there are small communities of Christians, Shiites, Baha’i and Druzes. Jordan significantly restricts freedom of religion, belief, and […]

Read More

Kuwait
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

Kuwait is a constitutional monarchy with an elected parliamentary system. When taken in comparison with other countries in its region, Kuwait generally ranks well in terms of civil liberties, press freedom and judicial independence. Nevertheless, the past few years have seen a notable crack-down on freedom of expression in the […]

Read More

Lebanon
Const/Govt Edu/Child Society/Comm Expression

The Lebanese Republic has a population of 6.8 million people,1https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL?locations=LB. Lebanon is host to a large refugee population including 1.5 million Syrians, and 200,000 Palestinians.2https://reliefweb.int/report/lebanon/unhcr-lebanon-factsheet-january-2020#:~:text=More%20than%20eight%20years%20into,are%20present%20in%20the%20country. The country’s history has been marked by sectarian tensions between its numerous and diverse ethnic and religious groups which came to a head in the Lebanese […]

Read More
whois: Andy White WordPress Theme Developer London